From 14 to 18 May, the International Exhibition on Water Treatment, Cleaning, Recycling and Waste Disposal (IFAT) was held in Munich, which was attended by representatives of Kurgandormash.
First Deputy General Director Yuri Avdalov with a delegation of the plant's developers at the invitation of European partners (FAUN, SCHMIDT) visited the exhibition.
The exhibition presented the most advanced innovations of municipal engineering in the following thematic sections:
- Wastewater, water treatment and sewerage
- Protection against floods, floods and other water-related disasters
- Technologies and methods of seawater desalination
- Receiving, processing of waste and their disposal
- Recycling of raw materials and production waste
- Winter maintenance of roads and gotodes
- Vacuum sweepers
- Special machinery and equipment for collection, loading, removal and destruction