In winter, the equipment is designed for the distribution of anti-icing materials (PGM);
in summer - for pavement washing, road signs and track elements, water injection.
Sand the scattering equipment
The hopper is made of an all-bent sheet of low alloy steel or stainless steel. The geometry of the body of the European section, reinforced by stiffeners, prevents the hanging of anti-icing materials. The design of the hopper allows you to install one of three types of chains (anchor, bushing-roller, plate) on a conveyor with a reduction gear drive BERMA RT-500
The spreader is made of low-alloy steel or stainless steel and has the following mechanical adjustments in the standard version:
- distribution asymmetry system PGM in horizontal plane (rotation of spreading disk)
- adjustment of distribution width SGM in vertical plane (change of scattering disk inclination angle)
- the spreader
Additional Options for Sand Discharge Equipment
- SGM humidification system with liquid reagents (4 tanks of 450 liters each)
- system that prevents PGM suspension, with control from the cockpit
- protection against precipitation (tent installation)
- SGM coarse fractions grinder
- automatic control system for distribution and addition of PGM from the cockpit regardless of vehicle speed
- PGM stop sensor
- hydraulic fluid emergency leak warning sensor from the system
The equipment tank is made of steel or plastic cassette tanks with a pump in the basic configuration of NC 60/125.
Additional options for watering equipment.
- high-pressure pump with capacity of 300 l/min and operating pressure of 20 bar.
- high pressure pistol for road sign washing
Delivery across Russia
We deliver the technician to any region of the Russian Federation
Service and Repair
Attachments, spare parts and repairs in the regions
Selling in the regions
Moscow, St. Petersburg, Voronezh, Krasnodar and another 21 centers throughout Russia
Sberbank, Ministry of Industry and Trade, Baltic Leasing, Element Leasing